Saturday, May 12, 2012

CATCH UP


Since I been on blog hiatus the past couple months, I thought instead of posting individual shit, I'd just post a bunch of new rap joints I'm digging right now.


Big Krit - 4evaNaDay

Managed to catch Big KRIT at SXSW at the Fader Fort and he killed it. One of the better rap shows I saw at SXSW.


A$AP Rocky - Goldie

Peeped about half of A$AP's set at the MTVu Woodies event at SXSW. He was cool too, unfortunately it was prior to "Goldie" though. I was actually in NYC and had a meeting with my dude Walter at SonyATV and he told me A$AP had filmed his next video out in Paris for his joint "Crystal". By the time I got back to Australia the video was out and the song was then renamed to "Goldie". Shits dope though.


Swizz Beatz Ft A$AP Rocky - Street Knock

Classic Swizzy. Listening to this reminded me how dope this joint was


Nas - The Don

Was lucky enough to see Nas perform this in Austin. Possibly my favourite Nas record since "Made You Look".


Tyga Ft Drake - Still Got It

Tyga is non-stop on the radio in LA. Heard Rack City approximately 2340932 times out there.


B.o.B - So Good

Super tight record. I really like this joint too


Meek Mill Ft Drake & Jeremih - Amen

Not a video yet but I can kinda see this song blowing up in a similar way to mixtape joints like "Peso" and "Best I Ever Had".


Chris Brown Ft Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa - Til I Die

Incredible production courtesy of Danja. Could prob go without CB's verse but the rest is tight.


No comments: